jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

Sleeping sessions

Lost the track of what I was thinking while creating this blog, but the idea of this post was in general this:

Things I enojoy before or while sleeping.

-I love,love,love when the weather is perfect, my concept of perction is always diferent from everyone elses, for me, it works when I can sleep with one foot out of my sheets and still be comfortable enough to not wake up in the coming night.

- When you have a really busy day, and by busy I mean being exhausted when the night comes, if you´re able to sleep in the whole next day (that sort of thing usually mean vacations).

- Going out for drinks with friends, when you are with your friends the things you drink don´t seem to afect your normal thinking, but, when you get home you start lacking common sense, and everything just seems to be clearler, so clear that the little drop of inteligence you have left tells you to go to bed, and when you start remembering the good night you´ve had you simply fall asleep.


Those and many more are the things I have to say about sleeping sessions.

SC, out.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario