domingo, 21 de junio de 2009

Dr. Strangelove

So, the new thingfor me is going to bed when my eyes can no longer stay open.
Yesterday was not an exception, while waiting for my "tired eyes mode" I went ahead and started to watch one my favorite movies of all times, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, i know it almost clishe that i like so much that movie, but i can´t help it, the story gives me the chills everytime i see it, yesterday it almost made me cry ( i don´t ever cry with movies).

I´d like to know, What in earth does a 19 year old girl is doing at 4 am??

Let me tell you.

She´s watching eternal sunshine while drinking cranberry juice with vodka, alone, in the enormous black couch, wearing the pijamas she swore not to wear.

Probably sounds a bit depressing, and I saw it that way too, but once you´re the one in the couch, the silence of 4 o´clock in the morning seems really atractive.


Changing subjects, it was decided by me of course, that everything i post will be named after a song i have been hearing, or a song i really like.

That´s about it for today.

SC, out.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario